News, Announcements & Chapter Links
Chapter Email Announcements Archive 2022
- 11/10- Books, Mushrooms and Fun, Oh My!!
- 10/29- Growing Mushrooms
- 10/16 – OMGA: Trivia for for fun and Continuing Education!
- 10/03- OMGA Fall Issue of Gardeners Pen
- 10/02 – October Meeting – Ballot & Borers!
- 09/01 – September Chapter Meeting Agenda
- 08/25 – In Remembrance / Pat Smith, class of 1990
- 08/03 – Obituary for MG / Marg Lyseng, class of 1998
- 07/27 – A time of loss and bereavement / Laura Huckaba, class of 2006
- 06/10 – Pioneer Garden Roses
- 06/06 – Chapter Meeting Next Monday!! / June chapter meeting
- 05/31 – Mini-College Information
We are collecting dues for 2023. The cost will be $12 if you pick up your directory at a meeting or event or $17.00 if you would like it mailed to you. Please click here, or follow the link on the right hand menu for more info, and to fill out the membership form.
We welcome your donations
Clackamas County Master Gardeners is a non-profit organization. We welcome your donations to help fund educational outreach programs and events held throughout the year. Consider making a small contribution, as we will not be able to hold our annual Spring Garden Fair until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. Click here to donate via PayPal
Virtual Open Gardens
Advanced webinars for Master Gardeners
An important part of being a Master Gardener is staying current on the latest horticultural science. With that in mind, OSU Extension has developed a webinar series to supplement other classes you may take this year. OSU Extension Master Gardener Webinar Series.
Oregon Master Gardener Association Announcements www.omga.org/
Click here for the OMGA Gardener’s Pen Newsletter – filled with articles and information about the goings- on around the state.
Links for Chapter Projects
Links for Chapter Documents
Links for OSU Documents
Some links of interest to our chapter: