• Great news! The Governor and OSU are allowing us to return to business as usual.
•Our Lecture Series will be returning soon – in meantime check out the recorded webinars on the lectures page.
• We will begin planning the 2022 Spring Garden Fair this fall for the planned date of April 30 & May 1, 2022. Stay tuned for more details.
• 2021 Lecture Series on the 2nd Monday of the month. Stay tuned for information on our series coming in the fall. To view recorded webinars for past lectures click here: Lecture Series page
• Fall into Gardening and Noon-Time Chat with 10-Minute University™ Our series of informative garden talks has concluded. To access video versions of the talks please click here: 10-Minute University Videos
• Metro area Master Gardener offices are closed. Gardening help can be requested through OSU Extension Service by following this link: https://extension.oregonstate.edu/mg/metro and through Ask an Expert. Please stay well during this challenging time.
Master Gardeners™ are trained volunteers, educated through OSU Extension Service to offer the local community Reliable, Relevant and Reachable gardening information and education opportunities.
Reliable: our gardening advice and education is science-based.
Relevant: customized information for your gardening situation.
Reachable: call us on the phone, email us a question, or visit with us at markets or gardens in your community.
Clackamas County Master Gardeners are the folks who put on the annual Spring Garden Fair, bringing together over 7,000 gardeners with over 140 plant and garden-art vendors.